Kevin Roenbeck, MDBoard Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Kevin Roenbeck, MD
Dr. Roenbeck specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions and performs several orthopedic procedures including:
- Elbow, Wrist, & Hand Surgery
- Fractures of the Hand, Wrist, Elbow, & Shoulder
- Arthroscopy of Wrist & Elbow
- Nerve Compression Disorders of the Upper Extremity
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries of the Hand, Wrist, & Elbow
- Work Related Injuries of the Upper Extremity
- Arthritis of the Hand, Wrist, & Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Trigger Finger Release
- Tennis Elbow
About Kevin Roenbeck, MD
Dr. Kevin Roenbeck is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in upper extremity musculoskeletal care, including elbow, wrist, and hand surgery. Dr. Roenbeck provides operative and nonoperative care for a variety of conditions, including fractures and injuries of the upper extremity, arthritis, tendinitis, nerve injuries and compression syndromes, tumors, etc. Dr. Roenbeck is also trained and experienced in the use of collagenase injections for nonoperative treatment of palmar fibromatosis of the hand, also known as “Dupuytren’s contracture”.
Dr. Roenbeck previously practiced in Haddonfield, NJ, before joining Ridgewood Orthopedic Group in spring of 2013. A Jersey Shore native, Dr. Roenbeck grew up in Monmouth County, NJ. After completing the 7-year combined BA/MD program at The George Washington University in Washington, DC, in 2004, Dr. Roenbeck did his orthopedic internship and residency training at Rutgers / Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. He then completed the Hand and Upper Extremity fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh in 2010.
Dr. Roenbeck is an active member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) and has been published in the Journal of Hand Surgery (JHS). He is also a member of the New York Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). Since moving to Bergen County in 2013, Dr. Roenbeck has also served as team physician for Ridgewood High School and Indian Hills High School.
- Undergraduate: The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Medical: The George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, New Jersey
- Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley
Licenses And Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certififed, Subspecialty Certification in Surgery of the Hand, ABOS
- Licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey